Chief Financial Officer
- Hometown: Dallas, TX
- Class Year: 2019
- Favorite spot on campus: The Hub
- CMC "Hack": Go to Jay's Place right before closing to potentially score free food from what they're about to throw out.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for setting the financial course of ASCMC and is tasked with making sure that ASCMC follows responsible financial practices. His or her responsibilities include:
- Reimburse students for reimbursable expenses
- Participate in Executive Board meetings
- Make financial reports to club officers
- Oversee ASCMC Expenditures
- Serve as a member of ASCMC's Budget Committee
- Serve as a member of the Budget and Audit Trustee Committee
- Provide financial vision for the Board
- Fill out financial documentation like the W-9 form
- Administer the email@example.com email account
An initiative Whit is working on is speeding up the reimbursement process.