Executive Vice President
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Class Year: 2019
- Favorite spot on campus: Care Center
- CMC "Hack": In the beginning of each semester, find out (down to the second) how long it takes to get to each class from your dorm room. Then find songs that have similar run times. Not only will you probably find some new music, but you also figure out how long you can sleep in, and still make it to class on time.
The Executive Vice President is one of the most influential members of the ASCMC Executive Board, serving as the second in command after the President. The Executive Vice President responsibilities include
- setting the Senate Agenda
- leading Senate
- communicating with committee chairs
- acting as liaison between ASCMC and CMC administration
- serving on a myriad of ASCMC and College committees
A few of the initiatives I am working on consist of creating a Nontraditional Major Alumni Outreach Program, getting televisions installed in the S. Quad lounges, and extending Honnold Mudd Library hours.