Vice President of Student Activities
- Hometown: Cleveland, OH
- Class Year: 2019
- Favorite spot on campus: The orange trees at Scripps
- CMC "Hack": Don't throw out your HUB cup. Free soda for life!!!
The Vice President of Student Activities is responsible for overseeing social life on campus which does not relate exclusively to dorms or clubs. More concretely, this usually means overseeing and working with the Event Commissioners to plan weekly TNCs, Saturday night parties, and other wet and dry events as appropriate. Several of the responsibilies inculde, but are not limited to:
- Hosts events in combination with event commissioners
- Meet with DOS
- Meet with other 5C events hosts to set master calender
- Serve on budget and elections commitee
- Budget the student activites budget
- Hand over revenue to Controller from sales
- Inventory student activites equipment
A few of the initiatives Chandler is working on include establishing new infrastructure for future boards and more inclusive, substance free programming.