Campus Clubs and Organizations play an integral role in student life at Claremont McKenna College. ASCMC spends over 25% of its annual budget on supporting the initiatives of our diverse assortment of campus organizations. If you are interested in joining a club, check out the existing clubs on campus!
To be added to a club's mailing list, please fill out this form
CMC Clubs and Organizations
Below is a full list of CMC-only Campus Organizations. Click on each club for more information!
Scroll down for useful links, FAQs, and 5C clubs below.
Service and Athletic Clubs
- Amnesty International
- Boxing Club
- CMC Advocates for Survivors of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
- CMC Golf Club
- Claremont eSports
- Climbing Club
- College Knowledge Mentoring
- Fitness and Friends
- Music Mania
- Outdoor Initiative
- Rotaract Club
- Special Olympics Club
- Table Tennis Club
- Zen Yoga Club
Liaison: Teeana Cotangco, email@example.com
Special Interest and Publication Clubs
- American Medical Student Association
- Chinese Political and Societal Studies Club
- Claremont Accounting Association
- Claremont Consulting Group
- Claremont Government Society
- Claremont International Relations Society
- Claremont Marketing Group
- In-Lend Fund
- International Development in Education Association
- Kinship Group
- Mock Trial
- Model United Nations
- Psych Club
- Real Estate Club
- Student Investment Fund
Liaison: Olivia Ison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Based Clubs
- 1 Gen
- Asian Pacific American Mentors
- Black Student Association
- CMS Christian Athletes
- Claremont QuestBridge Scholars Network
- Claremont Women in Business
- International Connect
- ¡Mi Gente!
- Middle Eastern Culture Club
- Power of Women
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance
- Women In Tech
- Women's Forum
Liaison: Gonzolo Secaria, email@example.com
Music and Arts Clubs
- 5C Records
- Alternatives Anonymous
- CREATE Club
- Fashion Photography and Design
- Film Appreciation and Learning Club
- Hallyu Club
- Music Collaborative
- Recorder Renegades
- Under the Lights
- Vinyl Appreciation and Listening Club
Liaison: Brendan Busch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit anonymous feedback to the clubs and organizations team using this form.
Please direct your questions to email@example.com.
Starting a Club
To begin the club chartering process, please fill out this form. After making your submission, complete the process by coming to Campus Organizations office hours (Thursdays, 11-12pm) in Armour Conference Room (in Heggblade) to meet with Chloe Amarilla (ASCMC CO Chair) and Kari Rood (DOS Assistant Director of Student Activities). If you have any questions, you can reach the CO Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org..
The Campus Organizations Discretionary Fund is managed by the CO Chair, Chloe Amarilla. It serves as a resource for new clubs without a yearly allocation as well as established clubs with unforeseen expenses for new events or initiatives. The fund is allocated based on requests received throughout the year.
To request an allocation, fill out this application. You will be contacted on the status of your application within a week.